Health and Safety Standards
Because ROI is determined to get you out of pain and back to performing at your highest potential, we have implemented thorough health and safety standards to exceed local guidelines and requirements.
In order to prevent the spread of germs at ROI, staff and clients are required to:
- Wear a mask while in our facility. Athletes may remove their mask when performing a physical activity, but must put it back on when transitioning throughout the facility.
- Have temperature taken upon entering the facility. If individuals present a fever, they will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Complete a health screening upon entry. This may be performed either verbally or through the Smartabase app.
Steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our clients and staff:
- All equipment will be sanitized after each use.
- Commitment to CDC guidelines for “Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility.”
- Physically distancing ourselves throughout our 7,000 sq/ft facility.
- Our HVAC operates independently from other tenants in The Crossover which reduces risk of contamination from other areas of the greater facility.